jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Batman

Batman fights crime in Gotham city 

It was half past nine in the evening. I was walking deep into the common darkness of the city, at this hour. 
Streetlights wouldn't stop buzzing, illuminating the way before plunging it once again into the shadows. 
Suddenly, for some reason, I realized it hasn't been a good idea to get back home through this side of the city. I felt I should've taken the bus, even if I had to make a large detour. 
That feeling got confirmed when a whole street gang approached me, out of nowhere. 
I didn't run; fear got me paralysed where I was standing, thought running was absolutely unthinkable.   
They started pointing me guns, laughing, just like if it was a game. 
You could see insanity into the eyes of those people, incarnated madness would flow across the pupil of those ones.
I thought I was lost, and nothing could of change the situation.
Nothing, until the dark knight showed himself.
He plunged before my eyes, his cape would faithfully follow everyone of his moves.
He plunged like an eagle for his prey, the prey being those insane thieves. 
You could hear the bones of the robbers break before the tremendous strength of the Batman. 
The remaining criminals escaped, avoiding their tragic fate. 
He then disappeared, leaving the place just as he got to it, from nowhere, without a word.
This was the wealthiest night of sensations that I have ever lived before. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario